Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Boogie

Hello All!
I received an e-mail at the start of this week from a local organization, We Boogie, requesting a donation of baked goods for a fundraiser/benefit that they were hosting this weekend. I gladly jumped at the chance to donate 'goodies' to a good cause!
There was a Pound Cake with Homemade Icing Recipe that I have been itching to try. I thought this would be perfect for a summer day, especially as I tossed in Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries.
I hope this post finds everyone amidst a wonderful, relaxing weekend!
And don't forget - Father's Day is next weekend! Help satisfy your dad/hubby's sweet tooth with a Custom Order from 'Taste of Heaven' Baked Goods!
Large-Loaf Pound Cake with Homemade Icing
Everything's better in 'mini!'
I spot fresh berries -- Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment