Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oreo Balls & Mini Cheesecakes!

I had the privilege of filling an order today that I was so excited about, for a couple reasons. One being, I love the two items that were requested and also, I couldn't wait to share the pictures with 'the blog world!' 
So here 'ya are : )
I am excited to introduce one of the items from the new menu --- Mini Cheesecakes, which can be custom made match any flavor of your choosing! 
These 'Mini's' are Strawberry flavored ...
and topped with finely chopped pie crust!
Next on the Menu for the day were the ....'OREO BALLS!'
(I'm a big fan - can you tell?)
If you are new to the wonderful world of 'Oreo Balls' -- Basically, they are an Oreo Cookie mixture coated in White Chocolate and topped with Oreo Cookie bits....A-mazing!
These are truly fun to make and fun to experiment with, so don't hesitate to ask -- Nutter Butters taste equally amazing, Girl Scout Cookies -- you name it : )
I look forward to sharing pictures and updates with you from a busy weekend of baking ahead. I have two events that I am honored to be baking for, but I would certainly love to add yours to the list!
Don't forget > Father's Day is this Sunday and Dad's can sometimes have the sweetest tooth of all, so show him your love and help out a great cause by ordering from 'Taste of Heaven.'
Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am excited to be your newest follower. These look SO good. I will have to try them. Love your bakery name :)

    ReplyDelete