Friday, June 4, 2010

Order Up

The title of this post is the product of a recent connection that I am so excited about! I am now a Senior Rep for Bella Zu Photography Company (so if you're in need of any type of portraits - you now know where to go =] ) where I have gotten to meet two of the sweetest women ever to walk the streets of Concord, NC. One of the two happened to need baked goods for an event over Memorial Day Weekend.
I was luckily, quickly able to throw together a small assortment for the children that would be attending the event and a Pound Cake for the adults. Unfortunately, due to 'teen alzheimers,' as I call it, I only have pictures to show of the Assortment.
Either way, I thought I would share with everyone the 'Bella Zu Order' that was recently filled.
Thanks so much for stopping by, stay tuned, and satisfy your sweet tooth : )

The 'Almond Joy' Cupcake
This was my first, but certainly not my last attempt at making Cupcake Cone's...


...which deliciously consists of Ice Cream Cones topped with Homemade Icing and Filled with Homemade Vanilla Cake.

They were certainly fun to make.
Vuala!

 Game Face!


When baking, I always end up with a corner of 'bloopers' - I happened to document one : )

The final product was coming right along...
Up close and personal of one of the cupcakes.
Note: Topped with a handmade, edible rose (yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment