Thursday, June 10, 2010

Change of Heart


At the start of my so far short, but sweet (no pun intended), journey with Taste of Heaven, I have had quite a few pivotal events take place. God's really been tugging at my heart, changing my priorities, and reality check after reality check has ensued. To be honest, pleasant or not, I wouldn't have had it any other way.
One thing, minuet as it may appear, that I have decided to do a little switcheroo with is the pricing, etc. with Taste of Heaven.  Whereas before I donated 50% of the proceeds of the baked goods I sold to foreign and local missions, I will now be donating 100% of the proceeds to missions. This may seem like a small change to some, but I know without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that it is what the Lord has called me to do with Taste of Heaven. He has given me the abilities, resources, etc. that I have been blessed beyond measure with and this is truly the least I could do.
With that being said, I would like to leave all you bloggers with a passage that God has really laid on my heart lately - 1 Corinthians 10:31 - which really captures the desire of my heart perfectly - to live to my life for the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment