Friday, June 18, 2010

Cookie Pop Love

I'm an easy person to please, really. It doesn't take much to excite me and I can be entertained by the most random of things for hours on end.
Therefore, after discovering the utter... 'amazing-ness' of another new item on the menu - Cookie Pops - I was all but turning flips and my mom was, more-so literally than not, having to drag me away from the kitchen to get sleep.
The 'Pops' were so fun to make, with so many options, varieties, etc. that I spent hours just experimenting.
I have the first of a series of many bake sales starting this Saturday, for which I decided the Cookie Pops would be perfect for.
I, thankfully, remembered to take pictures of a few that i made for the Bake Sale and included them at the end of this post.
These would be perfect arranged in a bouquet for Father's Day or the most adorable (short-term) center piece at a 4th of July Party, ETC. ETC. and as always, all proceeds are donated to support missions (not just your sweet tooth).
I pray that you have a wonderful weekend, filled with quality time with those whom you love! 
- especially to all the Dad's out there on your special weekend : )
God Bless and Keep You All!
and not only are these 'Cookie Pops' adorable, easily customizable, and transportable --- they are delicious! I was having to watch my back as my sister and mom attempted to sneak their fair share of them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment